We've decided to put together a Father's Day Gift Guide this year to help you pick out the perfect gift for dad....cause let's face it, sometimes dads can be hard to buy for! So whether you're shopping for your own dad or your husband on behalf of your kids, we've got you covered this year!
1. Sunny Side Up Mug : You can never go wrong with a coffee mug from the Made for Mama Shop, especially if dad likes his eggs sunny side up! Grab this unique, handlettered mug and pour him a cup of his favorite coffee on Father's Day morning.
2. Personalized Photo Key Ring : You can customize this letter key ring with dad's initials or a phrase, plus include a photo of the kids in it. Any proud dad would love this gift!
3. Birchbox Man Subscription : If your husband loves to smell good or be put together, this is a great gift option for him. He fills out some preferences, and a curated box of haircare, skincare and fragrances will be sent to his door.
4. Personalized Watch Stand : It seems like most men have at least a few watches, so this watch stand will be able to hold his watches, and can be personalized with a phrase to let him know just how much you care.
5. The Bacon Crate : Who doesn't love bacon? Grab one of these bacon crates, plus a case of his favorite beer, and your husband is set for Father's Day weekend!
6. Stellarscope : If your dad, or husband, is a lover of gadgets, this stellarscope is really cool! It's portable and handy to take outside on a starry night and enjoy the view.
We hope this gift guides gave you some great ideas for Father's Day shopping this year! Happy shopping!