The leaves are about to change to beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges…a sure sign Autumn has arrived. Cozy up with your favorite throw blanket, a good book, and a warm mug filled with a yummy pumpkin spice latte. From the first tasty sip, you will feel warm and fuzzy………
Try this delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe from Keeping the Peas or share one of your favorites with us!
Cook time: 0 hours 10 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
2 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups unsweetened soy milk
2 shots of espresso or 1/2 cup of strong coffee
1/4 cup whipped coconut cream
- Prepare coffee or espresso.
- Combine pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice in small pot. Whisk until combines.
- Add milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Transfer to a blender to process and foam.
- Pour over coffee and enjoy!
And don’t forget to check out our new Fall Collection to keep you warm and cozy in STYLE!